Wednesday 7 September 2011

Luts Tea Party

Hello everyone~

Last week I've been to a tea party hosted by the Korean BJD company Luts.
The meet took place in a hotel in Vienna which was quite convenient since I live there now.


I had to apply to join the tea party and I got accepted! Altogether we were 8 participants and a lovely host! The host had her honeymoon in Austria so she decided to host the tea party there as well~~

Funny thing is that there were only two Austrian people. Including me. The others were from Germany and Hungary.

We had a nice chat about the company itself and BJDs in general. The host presented the tea party exclusive dolls, heads and outfit sets and I even ordered one of the outfit sets!

Afterwards we had time to take pictures of everyone's dolls and the limited ones. Here are some pics I took!





Gaia~

We also got some nice freebie stuff! A Luts headband for a person and a dolly, a cup with a Luts print and printed pictures!

I really enjoyed the tea party! I wish I'd have had a chance to meet more Austrian BJD collectors though! Too bad~

Love,
Pato

No comments:

Post a Comment