Saturday 17 September 2011

Randomness

Hello theree~~
How are you?

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

First few weeks of school were nice and okay-ish. I'm happy with my schedule, my teachers and classmates. Next week I'll start sewing a corset I designed. Yay ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ

Yesterday after school I met up with my friend Nina who just got back from Korea. We went to buy some asian groceries and went to a coffeeshop afterwards. We had a nice talk about her trip to Korea and she showed me loads of pictures! I couldn't believe there actually were cat cafés because I've never heard of those. So cuteee~ (*≧▽≦)

I had a nice iced green tea and a chicken tikka bagel! I gotta say I love bagels since I've had one in NL!


Yummyy~~


And my friend also got me some cute stuff in Korea! (ノ´∀`*)ノ Sankyuu~
I got a cute Rilakkuma mobile charm and a squishy, soft, wubbly cleansing puff from Etude House! I can't help but to squish it all the time. I also got some nice samples from SKINFOOD and Holika Holika!



☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Pato ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment