Tuesday 4 October 2011

Old times!

Hello there!
Today I finally had time for stuff I haven't done in some time. ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ


My friend Hanna came over after school and we cooked together. As I still had a package of peanut sauce laying around I bought in Den Haag, I figured we should eat french fries with mayonaise, onion and peanut sauce! Made me feel a little nostalgic about my trip last summer and I even looked through the pictures I took there~ (TεT)

It didn't taste exactly like the ones I had in NL but they were pretty good nevertheless!



After that we watched quite some episodes of "How I Met Your Mother" and we even decided to craft some deco sweets! Something I haven't done in ageeees. And I gotta say I kinda missed it.
I tried to make roses for the first time and they worked out okay-ish. Still need some improvement though. I hope I'll have more time for stuff like this in the future.





School's okay so far. Loads of hand sewing which kinda freaks me a bit out because my fingers always hurt after the lessons. However tomorrow I might go buy fabric for the Rococo dress I'll be sewing! Excited!~~ (ノ^_^)ノ

I'll also start looking for a weekend job since money's quite a bitch lately. I ended up using much more than I thought and not everythings working out the way I calculated.. Hard times.

I also want to get my hair cut soon! So tired of it. I really need a change!


Thanks for reading.

Love,
Pato ☆ミ






3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of peanut sauce before, it sound interesting, I'd like to try it! I think your roses came out pretty well considering it was your first attempt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for your comment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems interesting, i haven't heard of peanut sauce? things you use for hot pot? lol..

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete