Thursday 27 October 2011

Kamikaze Girls 7th Anniversary

Hello there!

Sorry for not updating frequently. School is kind of tiring and I'm quite busy with everything!

☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡

However last Sunday we had a local Lolita meet-up in Vienna! Because of the 7th Anniversary of the iconic Lolita movie Kamikaze Girls (Shimotsuma Monogatari; jap) on October 23rd, we rented a cinema to watch the movie together! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ



It was really cool to see the movie on such a big screen and with a nice sound! We watched it in Japanese with German subtitles. However I'm also really fond of the soundtrack. I'd link you my favorite song on it but sadly it's not on youtube ♪

I can really recommend the movie to anyone who's into Lolita or Japanese fashion in general. It's really funny and entertaining and you get to see loads of cute Baby, the Stars Shine Bright dresses~

One of the Lolitas gave everyone a little bag with small cupcakes inside. Cute, innit?


After the movie we had dinner at a ramen restaurant. I had La Mien noodles with chicken and it was quite good! I had a great time chatting about Rorita stuffs and personal life. And the movie was awesome of course!


Oh and I got my hair cut! Finally a new hairstyle. I've been dying to get my hair cut. What do you think about it? ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ I kinda like it so far.


☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Pato

1 comment:

  1. deine neue frisur ist super!!! *___*
    hast du vor den undercut noch zu färben?

    ReplyDelete