Tuesday 28 December 2010

Rori Rielle

Hello my dearest blog-readers! ♥
I'm sorry I didn't post in such a long time. I really felt guilty and was looking for stuff to post! Now I've got 2 quite interesting things I can post about!

I'll start with a BJD topic~

Recently, while browsing through my tumblr dashboard, I saw some really nice looking Lolita-ish dressed BJDs and I figured my BJDs don't even really have any Lolita clothes. Just Lolita-inspired ones~ As I have holidays now, Merry Christmas btw~, I took some time to sew a nice dress for Rielle. My intention was actually to sew a dress to try tea-dying but this experiment kinda failed. I tried to dye it with strawberry-vanilla-flavoured tea but all the colour faded away while drying..
Anyways here are the pictures:

Rori Rieru

Bow

You might recognise my love for roses, pearls and bows~

Now here's a spoiler for the next post! ♥

Deco Sweets

I claim copyright for all the pictures.


Thank you for taking time to check out my blog! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

Love,
Pato

No comments:

Post a Comment