Sunday 12 December 2010

So I decided to make my own blog.

Okay so.. Now I am going to introduce myself.

My name is Patrick and I am from the little country Austria in Europe!
I've got several nicknames like Pat, Pato, Pacchan or just Patrick~ Just call me whatever you want.
I attend a school for fashion and design and am currently in my final year! After that I'd like to stay in fashion business and study fashion design in university.

Even though I don't have much freetime due to school, I've got loads of hobbies. I love drawing, designing, being crafty in general, doing deco-sweets, sewing, collecting dolls and toys.
My major interest is probably Japan. I can't get enough of it! The fashion, the culture, lifestyle, food and basically everything~

My biggest dream is to have a small shop in Japan where I can sell my handmade goods and 2nd hand clothes.

I'll try to update this blog as much as possible and I'd be happy if you'd follow my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment