Saturday 16 April 2011

An early birthday present

Hello there!

(ノ´∀`*)ノ



On Tuesday this week, I got home and my mom told me there's a parcel for me.
I checked the parcel and was like.. whut? I didn't order anything from there! But my name is on it. Could it be that I won anything..?
However I opened up the parcel and there was a Mini Pullip Alice in Wonderland!


I was so happily surprised ♪ And still I wondered why I got a free Mini Pullip! I checked the parcel's invoice and there was a mobile number.. I knew that number from somewhere, entered it in my mobile and realized that it was my brother's girlfriend's mobile number~
So it was an early birthday present from my brother and his girlfriend! ( ´ ▽ ` )

And throughout the week a 2nd parcel arrived, with This Is Blythe postcards, also from my brother's girlfriend! So cool!


Little Alice

I took that photo with the new camera and I'm quite happy with it!


Enjoy your day!

Love,
Pato
☆ミ

5 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet of her!!! That is too cute~ And the tea cup is such a nice touch~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely gift~ :3
    Just have to say.. your picture is AMAZING! Really. I like it a lot. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mie and da hae cho! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthdaaayヾ(゚▽゚*)ノ The surprise gift is sooo cute!! How thoughtful...('-'*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! :O the details of the tea cup makes the picture look great.

    ReplyDelete