Saturday 14 May 2011

BonjourHoney 2-Way Clips Review

Hello there!


☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡

How are you?~
Today I will review Shooting Star 2-way clips from
BonjourHoney on etsy! As you probably know how rare and popular the 2-way clips from Chocomint and 6%DOKIDOKI are, I decided I'll get these replicas!



I paid 14$ for one clip and 1$ shipping! Really reasonable~ ☆彡


I recieved them on Tuesday and they took about 1-2 weeks to arrive. I got them in gold and silver! Some days after I ordered BonjourHoney put up a black version which I really love. Too bad..! (*´ο`*)=3



Quality: ★★★★★

They are sturdy enough and neatly done!

Packing/Shipping: ★★★★★

The packing was especially cute and safe! I recieved some stickers and a cute paper bag~ Also the shipping was only 1$ which is super-cheap! (ノ´∀`*)ノ

Look: ★★★★★

I'm happy with their look and they come in even more colourways than the originals!

Overall: ★★★★★

They add the icing on the cake to a lot of outfits! I'm happy I bought them~ I wish I would have had a chance to get the black one too~

I ordered them here! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ


And last but not least, here's a picture of the silver clip in action!




Thanks for viewing!

Love,
Patrick ☆彡

4 comments:

  1. Aww! These are sooo cuute!! I thought they're earrings at first, but they're quite big lol! I have to check out the store:D I love your new hair colour, btw;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? X3 Thank you a lot, Minnie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that's so cute! i like the gold one :D
    oh, Nice blog deary. Definitely going to follow you!:D
    BTW. I'm having my birthday giveaway.
    You can check it here:
    Misskatv's Birthday Giveaway!

    xoxo,
    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete