Wednesday 12 January 2011

Littlest shopping spree!

Hello my dear blog readers

Winter break has ended and nothing much happened in the last few days.. I've been on a diet with my mom and stepdad for a bit longer than week now and I already lost 2,5 kilos! And the diet isn't even that hard because on the evening of the seventh day, you can eat whatever you want! So we decided to eat out in an asian all-you-can-eat restaurant! They had sushi, chinese duck and everything you can imagine~I'm not sure if it was a good idea to go there because I felt really guilty after being on a diet for almost a week and then eating as much as I could. Here's a photo of my appetizer!



I can tell you it was totally delicious though! So now I'm on my 2nd week of the diet. I have to lose weight until the 21st because my prom will be then. To be honest I'm getting a little nervous..・ヾ(。><)シAnyways~ I decided to put some of my X-mas money on my paypal account and buy some stuff!


Some friends of mine decided to order stuff from Clobbaonline and as I was looking for some shoes I decided to order some there too! They were around 60€ which is okay as I don't really fit any official asian shoes. Screw my big feet! Why the hell must my feet be 28 cm long. That's really depressing if you see the most amazing shoes and the sizes are only a size too small.. (/;°ロ°)/ I actually wanted to order Golf Tassel Rocking Horses but they just aren't available in my size.. So I got some regular black shoes which I will modify a bit with wood-structure foil. Hope it'll work out as I want it to. I might also add some tassels to them myself~



Another thing I ordered are circle lenses. I've been wanting those for ages~ ヾ(^∇^)
I orded Geo Tri Color's in grey! I'm afraid they'll take a while to arrive though..


In addition to the lenses I also wanted to try out BB-cream as I read nice articles and blog entries about it~ So I just got one off of evilbay. It was only about 12€ and shipping was free!
♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ My friend told me that Hong Ki, the singer of the K-Pop band F.T. Island advertised it!



And lastly I did an impulsive buy! (*´ο`*)=3 I bought some OTK socks in red from a swedish Indie Lolita label~ I really like the design!



So that's all for today! As you can see I spent quite some money! ε-(´・`)
I hope the stuff will arrive soon!

Take care and have a nice day!

Love,
Pacchan ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

2 comments:

  1. yaaay circle lenses und bb cream! (wenn sie hong ki bewirbt ist das noch ein grund mehr, die zu kaufen! xD)

    ich hab angst, dass der farbton nicht stimmt, wenn ich mir eine bestelle .__. werde die bbc aber trotzdem auch noch iwann auch probieren! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Jaa! Ich freu mich schon total auf die Pakete! <3

    ReplyDelete