Tuesday 15 February 2011

Black and White..

Hello~
Today I decided to take pics of my BJDs again.
I took photos of Rielle and Ayori. Rielle wore the same dress as on the last photo but I couldn't help it! I just love the dress to bits. ( ´∀`) Ayori went back to black again. When I got her she was wearing black wigs too. I don't know if I like her that much in black though.. She looks better in golden-brown-ish.
Here's what I came up with.


Rielle and Ayori



Rielle's outfit rundown:
Wig - Leeke World
Headband - H&M
Dress - Selfmade
Stole - Vintage
Underskirt - Dollheart

Rielle

Ayori's outfit rundown:
Wig - Cancan
Hairclips - H&M
Necklace - Made by my friend Irene
Dress - Selfmade

Ayori

I wish I'd have more BJD clothes or more time to sew some..
However I just ordered a new BJD head from supiadollz! I'm so looking forward to it!

Take care~

Love,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment