Friday 4 February 2011

Dawnie

Hellos!
Since I felt sorry for neglecting my Pullips, I decided to take photos of Dawn, my hime-ish Pullip. First she was a Paja but she's had a tough life going through many makeovers. The final look she's got now was given to her by my friend Irene. She did her new faceup!
For this shooting I wanted to make her look some kind of country-ish and innocent.


Dawnie

Dawn is wearing the following things:

Boater hat (Bodyline)
Pearl necklace (Selfmade)
Sundress (Sugarmag, gift by my friend Irene♥)
Underskirt (Pullip Papin)
Bloomers (Pullip My Melody)
Vest (Pullip Rovam)
Kneesocks (Pullip My Melody)
Boots (Pullip Nero)

Country-ish


I'm quite happy how the photos turned out. I feel like there's such a warm-spring-like feeling about them! As if Dawn's waiting for spring to arrive~ (ノ´∀`*)ノ

Thank you for reading and enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Pato (o*・ω・)ノ

1 comment:

  1. Spring is almost here XD. She looks awesome but I totally love the hat, it suits her! :O

    She doesn't look that countryish to me though, looks more like a high-class princess or something :). Keep it up Pacchan!

    ReplyDelete